Blue Collar Builders looking for tradespeople (san jose south)
Blue Collar Builders is a general contracting company in San Jose serving the south-bay area. BCB is loved by customers for being punctual, adaptive, and having high attention to detail – all while being accommodating, amiable, and personable.
“We love and take care of our customers and it shows. Our customers constantly thank us for our fine work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to work with them to obtain their vision. We take the job seriously, but tend not to take ourselves too seriously. By the end of a job our customers think of us as friends they can count on more-so than just a contractor. As employees, we get along like a family and even jam together on our off hours so I’m sure the cohesiveness shines through.”
Likely candidates should:
- have skills in the trades: specializing in a particular trade, yet still able to handle other job/trade duties ::or:: being well rounded, adaptive, and a quick learner for new skills
- have the necessary tools/materials to do their day-to-day work duties
- have good personal and social interaction skills: amiable, courteous, timely, professional, and yet still easy going and optimistic
- not use drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products as use is not allowed during work hours or on work premises
- speak fluent English
- have their own means of transportation (good driving record preferred)
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team, please contact us with either a resume, pictures of your projects, work & customer references, or other forms of validation of your skill(s).